Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Response to the SF Recycling Ordinance

MissionRosalind

6/10/2009 12:20:03 AM

I live in San Francisco--helllooo, Gavin and Board of Supervisors!! Listen up. Stop passing laws that tell me what to do! Instead, if you want me to stop smoking, do something about all the smelly, dirty people sleeping in doorways, on sidewalks, and in parks. Then I won't have to use my ciggies to block their stench.If you want me to start using Muni, make it run on time, crack down on fare-jumpers, and stop letting homeless people use Muni as a hotel.If you want me to walk more, crack down on all the selfish dog owners who make it impossible to walk more than 10 feet without stepping in dog crap.If you want me to spend $$$ at locally-owned businesses, stop artificially jacking up prices through utopian surcharges and stop passing laws which make it impossible for small business owners to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment